Friday, February 22, 2013

SammieJay:Life as a WannaBe: Proud new owner of a car

So today's blog is not what it was suppose to be about! I had it all planned out to write about getting Book of Mormon tickets! I'm super excited and so happy, but todays blog will be about being forced to buy a car against my will.

So I come home from school today expecting to sit on my ass all night and do nothing. Sounds perfect right? Well out of no where my mom calls me up and says get your butt to the Kia lot. First of all what the hell is a Kia lot and second of all you could have said please. She then proceeds to tell me her and my dad are buying a new car... Wait what! Why the hell for? We already have four. And before you go all being wow you're a rich spoiled bitch hear me out. One is a mini van, which is my moms. Mine is a used altima from 2003. My dad's car is my grandpa's 2001 malibu and my brothers is a ford lemon from 2006. All of our cars are shit boxes. So I guess my mom deserves a new car.

What I didn't get was why did I have go down to the DEALERSHIP I had no money for a car. What I found out was my parents need my signature to get a discount on the car. They were using me! All they wanted was my signature and conformation that I go to Umass Boston.

I won't be driving this car and they're making me come down there an help them buy it. My dad also did it to build my credit which I guess is pretty cool and kind of important. But I wasted two hours in a fricking dealership listening to some fat middle aged man talk about his life... Nothing makes you more depressed then a fat car sales man comparing himself to you.


The worst part was that this Kia dealership use to be the best chinese buffet. Seriously it had the best food you could imagine. Rows upon rows of delicious  food and amazing desserts. Now it's a shitty show room that doesn't have any City beef or City chicken or City shrimp. The place reeks of rubber and other plastic.


Now I'm all stressed out, I have a perfect credit score and I have to wait to get chipotle. Nothing angers me more when I have to push back my burrito time! At least I still get a burrito and watch ghost adventures. I watch that show not because I believe in that show but because everyone in that show is a douche! But that is another blog for another day


 









No comments:

Post a Comment