Sunday, February 24, 2013

SammieJay:Life as a WannaBe: and the Oscar goes to.....

Well like most people I'm watching the Oscars. It is painfully dull like always but I don't want to miss it because people will be talking about it tomorrow and I don't want to seem like an uniformed idiot.

Anne Fucking Hathaway gets the oscar. Fuck me. I hate her so much. She cuts her hair and gets a damn oscar. Sometimes I question the academy... like seriously come on!

Best performance of an actress sitting on her couch eating junk food while wearing sweatpants and practicing her Oscar speech goes to Sammie Joyce! Oh my gosh I'm so shocked! I'd like to thank my mom for going food shopping. Love you mama J

So we're 30 minutes away from the third hour of the oscars and I'm about to die. Don't get me wrong I love movies and I plan to go to film school it's just that It gets really boring to watch. I hate the awkwardness of when people come up to accept their award. Or when presenters mess up. I never really know what to do with my hands. 







The only good thing about this years oscars is Seth McFarland. He is a comedic genius and it's making it much more bearable. He's extremely witty and on his toes. It' like he can do no wrong.

What I didn't realize is that you can have a tie at the Oscars... Like da fuck is this. You can't do that! I would hate to have to share my Oscar with someone. Especially if it was for something like sound.  mixing. 

My last point can we please just give Leo a god damn Oscar already!!!!! The man is going to die without a damn Oscar and his life won't be fulfilled. I would feel like my life wasn't fulfilled if Leo didn't win an Oscar in his career. He's more than a pretty face he can act like a damn motherf**ker! Come on academy get yo shit together! If Anne Hathaway can win an Oscar for being in a movie for exactly 28 minutes than Leo deserves an Oscar for everything he does. Even for that kraft singles commercials he was in. 





I guess leo really doesn't need an Oscar that bad because he is sleeping with some super mega hot supermodel soooooo he's all good. 

well I need to turn this shit off because it's making me feel super awkward. oooo Kristen Stewart is coming on stage let's see what she does. Awkward walk, awkward talk she's standing awkward and.....fuck it I'm turing the Oscars off! thank Kristen Stewart for pushing the Oscars over the Awkward cliff into the dismal ocean of awkwardness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment