Saturday, February 23, 2013

SammieJay:Life as a WannaBe: let's do a review


One of the perks of having a blog is being able to do reviews and think people care what your opinions are.

So on this lovely Saturday night my gal pals and I went out for some crazy fun! We decided to go to the gourmet pizzeria called papa gino's! it was so good! We got an extra large cheese pizza with mozzarella sticks. We dined like royalty.

We then went to the movies to see Beautiful Creatures. Can we talk about the AMC in Braintree. Boy that place is nice. The seats are those cushioned recliners that are made for sleeping. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep about 5 times. It was very embarrassing. The movie in general was very good. The kid who was playing the main character was way older than 17 and the girl looked the right age so the whole thing looked kinda rapey. It made me wish I had a weird love relationship with someone. Then I rethink that and I don't think I could handle that right now. I'm very fragile.

All my friends had different takes on the movie. My friend Courtney liked it because she read the books. Emily didn't see much of it because she fell asleep. What she did see of the movie she said "eeeh it was okay." My friend Michala thought it was okay but she her stomach was bothering her


When we were done with the movies we all decided to part ways and go home. I arrived home at 10:30. I feel like such a loser. What college kids comes home at 10:30 at night. Where are all the cool college parties... oh wait I live with my parents and go to a commuter school. F**k my life. 

Whatever I watched the rest of Schindler's List and cried like a baby. Now I'm watching Kevin Hart crying hysterically because the man is a genius. 

I'm gonna ROLL OUT 

No comments:

Post a Comment