Tuesday, February 26, 2013

SammieJay:Life as a WannaBe: I got a golden ticket!

I got my Book of Mormon tickets today in the mail!!!!!!! The show is on April 20th and I'm losing my fricking mind!

I told my parents that BOM was coming to boston and I planned on buying a ticket. You know making a night of it, going to a fancy restaurant, drinking some wine, meeting some men, making a whole lot of something out of a whole lot of nothing.  They were like what the french toast man! You are not going into boston eating great food, drinking fine wine and meeting strange men... by yourself. We'll buy your ticket and ours. So now my whole family and my brothers girlfriend is going to BOM. Because we Joyce's know how to bond. 

My family will fill our stomaches at the most middle class restaurant these great united states have to offer. Chili's! we will wine and dine on cheap bear and the most heartiest nacho plate a man, women, and socially awkward teenager has ever seen.  
We'll then go to the famous Boston Opera house where BOM will be performed. It is the home of the world famous Boston pops. Once conducted by Arthur Fielder and John Williams. I'll be able to sing along to every song with extreme confidence because I remembered every song of the album. Maybe they'll hear me and offer me a job in the cast! Better yet maybe Matt and Trey will be at the same show as me hear me crack a few jokes and then decide to become best friends with me and then offer me job writing with them... A girl can dream. 

Whatever happens I know I'm in for a real treat. I've heard nothing but great things about the book of mormon. 

The one good thing about Umass Boston is the discount we get on theatre tickets. Hopefully they will have discounts for BOM tickets and I can buy them all up. I plan to go as much as I can. So kudos to you umass for doing something right finally! 

Do you guys have tickets for BOM? Are you excited like me? Or have you already seen it? What did you think about it? I need to know!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment